Half & Full Day Trips
Our Squamish fly fishing trips are designed to allow anglers to experience all that the Sea to Sky Corridor has to offer. Whether you are interested in stillwater trout fishing or river fly fishing for char, Pacific salmon or wild steelhead, we have a fly fishing trip for you.
Fly Fishing Trips from Vancouver, Whistler & Squamish, BC
All trips Include the Following:
- One Professional Angling Guide for every 2-3 guests
- Premium Fly Fishing Gear including SAGE Rods and Reels and SIMMS Waders and Boots required for the trip and flies and instruction!
- Transportation to and from your accommodation or designated meeting location
- A fabulous lunch with beverages is provided on all full day trips
- Trips usually start between 6am - 8am and end between 4pm-6pm, however, departure and finish times are discussed to meet your needs
Prices do not include 5% GST Tax or gratuities. Clients will also be required to purchase a BC Freshwater Fishing License and applicable tags. Group trips of 4 or more will have a 20% gratuity added to the trip.
For the Spring and Summer we offer fly fishing for wild rainbow trout, bull trout, cutthroat trout, and steelhead. Mid to late September the coho salmon will begin to return to our system followed by the chum in late October and November.
We will also be offering our popular heli-fishing trips for sea-run bull trout in Late June through August.
What To Bring
June to September
- Favorite fishing hat
- Sunglasses (polarized preferred)
- Pants / jeans (shorts not recommended)
- Waterproof jacket
- Dress in layers (no cotton)
- Long sleeved shirt
- Wool or thermal socks (no cotton)
- Camelback suggested for river trips
"Clint took me out for a day on the Squamish River and it was outstanding. I am from New Zealand and have had some good days in beautiful spots but this was the best day on a river I have had, bar none. Two reasons, Clint got us onto a lot of great fish (4 coho, a nice rainbow and I lost count of the big bull trout). The scenery was spectacular, although what made Clint a great guide was his patient instruction. He has been on the Canadian fly fishing team and it showed, his guidance on Czech nymphing has changed the way I will fish from now on."