In town for a conference or corporate event? Treat your team to a day of fly fishing! There is no better way to relax and unwind and build morale than escaping into nature! Corporate fly fishing trips with Valley Fishing Guides will leave your whole team with memories to last a lifetime.
Corporate Fishing Trips Near Vancouver, British Columbia
Corporate EVENT Trips
Available for up to 16 Guests
Corporate trips Include the Following:
Prices do not include 5% GST Tax or gratuities. Clients will also be required to purchase a BC Freshwater Fishing License and applicable tags. Group trips of 4 or more will have a 20% gratuity added to the trip.
- One Professional Angling Guide for every 2-3 guests
- Premium Fly Fishing Gear including SAGE Rods and Reels and SIMMS Waders and Boots required for the trip and flies and instruction!
- Transportation to and from your accommodation or designated meeting location
- A fabulous lunch with beverages is provided on all full day trips
- Trips usually start between 6am - 8am and end between 4pm-6pm, however, departure and finish times are discussed to meet your needs
- In the meantime check out previous Corporate fly fishing trip photos here. If you want references let us know!
Having run corporate events for over 21 years we realize that they require a lot of pre-planning. If you are interested in a corporate fly fishing trip, please call or email now to begin the planning process. You can book online using this reservation form or call us toll free at 1-877-858-7688 or click here to send us an email with your request.
For the 2021 season we are offering fly fishing for steelhead, wild rainbow trout, bull trout, and cutthroat trout. In mid July through mid Sept we highly recommend fly fishing for pink salmon for larger groups. Mid to late September the coho salmon will begin to return to our system followed by the chum in late October and November.
We will also be offering our popular heli-fishing trips for sea-run bull trout in Late June through August.
What To Bring
June to September
- Favorite fishing hat
- Sunglasses (polarized preferred)
- Pants / jeans (shorts not recommended)
- Waterproof jacket
- Dress in layers (no cotton)
- Long sleeved shirt
- Wool or thermal socks (no cotton)
- Camelback suggested for river trips
"Clint and crew were incredible. We had a group of 8, and we could not have had a better time! We were rather inexperienced and unlike some guides, he remained positive and just wanted us to have a good time. I would recommend anyone traveling to BC to fish with Clint not only because he is a fantastic guide, but also because its an amazing experience!"