Remote Fly-In Fishing Trips
A True Canadian Remote Fly Fishing Experience for Rainbow Trout
Remote Fly-In Fishing Trips
- Your Canadian fly-in fishing experience to Spruce Lake includes a flight in a real Canadian Classic bush plane de Havilland Beaver or Otter
- Professional Angling Guides
- Premium Fly Fishing Gear including SAGE Rods and Reels and SIMMS Waders and Boots required for the trip and flies and instruction!
- Transportation to and from your accommodation or designated meeting location
- A fabulous lunch with beverages is provided on all full day trips
- We also offer satellite phone communication for those who just can't live without it at an additional rate.
All trips Include the Following:
Prices do not include 5% GST Tax or gratuities. Clients will also be required to purchase a BC Freshwater Fishing License and applicable tags. Group trips of 4 or more will have a 20% gratuity added to the trip.
Call or email now to begin planning your remote fly-in fishing trip. These trips are limited and require advanced planning. Please inquire online or call us toll free at 1-877-858-7688.
For the summer of 2019 we offer fly fishing for wild rainbow trout, bull trout, cutthroat trout, and pink salmon. Mid to late September the coho salmon will begin to return to our system followed by the chum in late October and November.
We will also be offering sea-run bull trout fishing in late June through August on our popular heli-fishing trips.
What To Bring
June to September
- Favorite fishing hat
- Sunglasses (polarized preferred)
- Pants / jeans (shorts not recommended)
- Waterproof jacket
- Dress in layers (no cotton)
- Long sleeved shirt
- Wool or thermal socks (no cotton)
- Camelback suggested for river trips
About our remote fly-in Fly Fishing Trips
If you have one day to spend fishing, consider one of our remote fly-in trips. You and your guide will climb onto a traditional float plane and travel over beautiful glaciers and water falls to the famous Spruce Lake for a day of fun-filled fly fishing for rainbow trout.
About the Spruce Lake Protected Area
Located about an hour north of Pemberton, British Columbia, in the South Chilcotin Mountains Provincial Park, is a dream location to fly fish for rainbow trout. A diverse area, you’ll be amidst alpine, meadow, grassland, and forest terrain. In the Spruce Lake Protected Area (SLPA), it is a nature-rich area with a history in ranching and mining. Expect panoramic landscapes with pristine waters, making it an ideal fishing spot for the day.
This region is largely uninhabited and you expect to be out of cellular range for the day. Be prepared to unplug, disconnect and enjoy the serenity of this beautiful landscape as you fly fish your stress away.
Fly Fishing for Rainbow Trout
RAINBOW TROUT – ONCORHYNCHUS MYKISS: Rainbow trout is one of the most abundant fish in the area. The rainbow trout provides many anglers with joy and excitement every year. Many of the lakes are stocked annually with this highly acrobatic game fish. Rainbow trout average in the 10 – 14 inch range and are readily taken on a fly. If you are looking for larger fish check out our heli-fishing trips!
"Me and a couple buddies wanted a non-touristy fishing guide to show us the best spots in the area...we found Clint. He was excellent! He and Ace knew everything, inside and out about their profession, and the best spots in the area. Plus I caught the biggest trout of my life! Great times! I highly recommend these guys."