Multi-Day SteelHEAD Fly Fishing Trips Near Vancouver
A TRUE REMOTE CANADIAN FLY FISHING EXPERIENCE
ALL MULTI-DAY STEELHEAD FLY FISHING TRIPS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- One Professional Angling Guide for every 2-3 guests
- Premium Fly Fishing Gear including SAGE Rods and Reels and SIMMS Waders and Boots required for the trip, terminal tackle including flies and instruction!
- Transportation to and from your accommodation
- A fabulous lunch with beverages is provided on the day of the fishing trips
- March 15-20 (5 nights / 4 Days Steelhead Fly Fishing)
- March 22-25 (4 nights / 3 Days Steelhead Fly Fishing)
- March 29-April 3 (5 nights / 4 Days Steelhead Fly Fishing)
- April 8th-11th (3 nights / 2 Days Steelhead Fly Fishing)
- April 12-17 (5 nights / 4 Days Steelhead Fly Fishing)
- April 19-24 (5 nights / 4 Days Steelhead Fly Fishing)
Prices do not include 5% GST Tax or gratuities. Clients will also be required to purchase a BC Freshwater Fishing License and applicable tags. Group trips of 4 or more will have a 20% gratuity added to the trip.
Call or email now to begin planning your multi-day fly fishing trip of a lifetime. You can book online using this reservation form or call us toll free at 1-877-858-7688.
For the Spring of 2020 we offer fly fishing and spey fishing for winter steelhead, wild rainbow trout, bull trout, and cutthroat trout. Prime time is Mid March Through April.
We will also be offering our popular heli-fishing trips for sea-run bull trout in Late June through August.
What To Bring
June to September
- Favorite fishing hat
- Sunglasses (polarized preferred)
- Pants / jeans (shorts not recommended)
- Waterproof jacket
- Dress in layers (no cotton)
- Long sleeved shirt
- Wool or thermal socks (no cotton)
- Camelback suggested for river trips
RECOMMENDED LOCATIONS TO STAY IN SQUAMISH or WHISTLER
After a full day of fly fishing with one of our fly fishing guides, you can unwind at your Riverside Cabin, featuring hardwood floors, vaulted ceilings, gas fireplaces, handmade pine furniture and en-suite shower rooms. Visit the Sunwolf Resort website >
Executive Suites Squamish
Executive Suites Hotel & Resort, Squamish, This is one of our favorite locations in Squamish. This spacious all-season and all-suite resort hotel, is centrally located just 40 minutes from Vancouver and Whistler Village along the scenic Sea to Sky Highway. Suites have full kitchens and in-suite washers and dryers for your convenience. There is an on-site restaurant, pool, and hot tub. Visit the Executive Suites website >
Greystone Lodge in Whistler Canada
This is our favorite Whistler accommodation location. This boutique-style Whistler accommodation is family oriented and offers one bedroom, two bedroom, and two bedroom plus loft units. Visit the Greystone Lodge website >
"My girlfriend and I fished for rainbows with Clint for two days in July and had an absolute blast...definitely the highlight of our trip to Canada. We landed some big, strong wild rainbows in amazing scenery on both days. Clint is a tremendous teacher and I came away from the trip a much stronger fly fisherman. He's a world-class competitive fly fisherman and has a wealth of knowledge to share! He is so genuine and enthusiastic about teaching, fishing, and catching fish of all sizes that you're going to have a blast spending a day on the water with him.
Others have mentioned how nice Clint's gear is, and I want to highlight this as something that's a huge value-add. We fished with Sage rods and reels, and wore Simms waders and boots...this is high-end stuff and the performance really makes a difference when you get into big fish on light tippet. He also brought his DSLR and took great pics of the fish we landed, so I didn't need to drag my camera around and risk getting it wet.
This was a truly outstanding experience and we can't wait until we book our next trip with Clint!"